What is Location Analyst?
You can use 'Location Analyst' to answer questions like:
- Is that site a good location for me?
- What potential for my goods or services are there in that area?
- What type of people are my existing customers?
- Where should I expand to next?
- Where are my customers?
- Where can I find more customers?
- Where are my competitors in relation to my locations?
Our off the shelf reports include maps, charts and tables to help your understanding; or tailor the data to meet your own requirements.
What are the benefits to a licensed user?
- Flexible, easy to use web application
- Annual license fee for 24/7 unlimited access
- All data is automatically updated so you always have access to the most up-to-date information
- Output is displayed in clear, easy to read reports including charts, maps, graphs, tables and executive summary text
- Create and save your own catchments for ongoing analysis and reporting
- Import your customer or site locations to quickly map
- Download reports in a consistent format for comparison
- Access to subscriber only ‘how to’ guides
- Office hour telephone support
- Access to Experian’s award-winning consumer segmentation Mosaic (subject to subscription), used by more than 10,000 organisations world-wide
What can a licensed user do?
- Quickly define areas to your specification by distance, drive time, or by using mapping to create your areas
- Generate 'quick stats' to check the study area is correct, removing wasting time creating incorrect reports
- Produce high quality standardised reports
- Import and store your data for customer analysis and mapping
- Customise your reports by including your own logos
- Allows multiple reports to be created in one process
- Email notification upon report creation allowing you to multi-task
- Reports are stored securely online allowing you time to download them